.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mostly packed and ready to go

I led my last bird tour this morning and we had a full van, including my ex-husband. All went well and we saw a nice variety of birds. After lunch, I handed in my keys and clicker and turned in my hours for the month. I've been here three months, and it's time to move on.

Tomorrow, all I have to do is detach the water and electric, put away the satellite DISH, and hook up the car. I'll be checking the pressure of the tires on the way out at the maintenance shop and then hit the road. The forecast is for a high around 80 tomorrow, but with strong winds in the afternoon. I'll try to be on the road between nine and ten and have about 200 miles to go to get to Choke Canyon State Park. When the winds kick in, at least they'll be from the south and I'm headed north so it may help with the gas mileage a little.

I was a busy bee all afternoon getting things ready to go. I think I've remembered everything, but we'll see tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment