.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Doing time...

Ho hum, a rather boring day today.  I feel like I'm doing time.  Andy and his family left around 9:00 to go garage sailing.  They invited me to go, but I spent several hours yesterday doing that with Kelly and the kids.  That's about my limit of enjoyment for the next ten years!

Once they left, I thought I might do a couple of loads of laundry, but they locked the house up tight.  Okay, maybe I'll take a drive over to Rice Lake State Park and look for morel mushrooms.  Hmmm, my car is pinned between the front of the RV and Andy's work car.  Alrighty then, it looks like a day at home.  I expected the family back about 11:00, so that shouldn't be much of a problem.  Well, it's now almost 6:00, and they just pulled into the driveway.  The boys are crying and Andy said he's exhausted. 

Guess I'll just settle in for a night of Netflix movies.  :)  Apart from being bored today, the time just isn't flying for me until Tuesday when I have a 2:00 appointment to see the rig.  If it doesn't rain tomorrow, I'm definitely going somewhere!

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later,  Judy

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Emma drag you out for a walk in the neighborhood?

    Love Morels! They would probably be the only mushroom I would trust myself to pick from the wild. Well maybe puffballs, I hear they are safe and tasty and you can't confuse them with bad ones.

    ReplyDelete