.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Friday, March 27, 2009

Another school group

This morning I'll be heading over to Doeskin Ranch to help out with the Bridges to Birding program for about 120 school kids. I'll be taking half of the group on a nature walk. It should be interesting. With sixty third graders in a group, I'm guessing we're not going to see much wild life. ;)

Yesterday about fifteen of us got together at a local restaurant for lunch to honor Paul and Peggy. They are the volunteers that have been here for three months and will be pulling out next week to head back to their home in Vermont. Afterwards, we headed back to the office to load up the van with all the materials we will need for the birding program for today.

Then tomorrow, we'll be having another program for a large group of Girl Scouts. That will make five days in a row of work this week, but then on Sunday we'll head for a three day vacation in Fredricksburg. I'm looking forward to that even though I'm going to have to get busy tomorrow and pack everything up and get ready to go.

I thought I'd try to post another picture of the hail from the other day, but as usual my internet connection is challenging me.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment