.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Doing time...

I spent most of today working in the office.  That's not my favorite thing to do, but since Peggy and Caroline left, Rob is somewhat at loose ends (no shock there!).  I got quite a bit of the stuff assembled for the van packets for drivers for the Songbird Festival that is only two weeks away.  I also reorganized the education boxes for the insect program that were pretty well all mixed up from last Thursday's school presentation.  I put in my hours, so now the rest of the week I'll be doing things that are more enjoyable for me.

Tomorrow morning I'll get organized for my talk to the Burnet County Master Naturalists meeting in Oatmeal, TX.  Then on Thursday and Saturday I'll be doing the bird tours.  I won't have the van to use, however.  It left today for Atwater NWR.  They are borrowing it for their Atwater Prairie Chicken Festival this coming weekend.  Next week, they'll drive it back along with one of their vans that we'll borrow for our upcoming Songbird Festival. 

I'll be driving an old Suburban for the bird tours, and will probably have some people drive their own cars since there is not as much seating in the Suburban.  It should be interesting.  :)  I'm hoping we'll be luckier than the past tours.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later,  Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment