.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Turkey for your day

Well, my plans were to upload an excellent picture of a turkey that I found at the Texas State Parks site and am presently using for a seasonal twist to the background of my laptop. But you know that Robert Burns saying: the best laid plans of mice and men.....

So, instead, I'll just provide you with the website where you can see three excellent turkey pictures. You can use them as a computer background, but apparently you can't send them to anyone.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/exptexas/turkey/backgrounds.phtml

I can't say that I did anything very productive today. The wind finally died down some, the sun was shining, and the temps made it into the upper sixties. I think I'll go visit the City of Rocks State Park tomorrow. It's too easy to get into a rut of doing nothing. ;)

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment