.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Thursday, April 9, 2009

90 degrees!

The weather around here changes rather rapidly. I have noticed in my travels, that most everywhere I've been, the local weatherman says "if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes!" Every area of the country thinks they have very changeable weather. Well, today the temps reached 90*. The winds were all over the place and the sun was shining. By Saturday, we're supposed to have severe thunderstorms and possible hail again. I'm thinking the local weatherman around here may actually be right.



I also think my internet connection is as variable as the weather. I don't understand why it takes 45 minutes to upload a picture when I have an indication of full bars of connection. Maybe I'll stop at a Sprint place tomorrow and ask them about that.



I've uploaded a couple of pictures tonight that I wasn't able to do in the last few nights.
Another wildflower....

And another sunset...

I'd post more, but it's close to midnight, so good night to you...

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment