.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Ugh!! Another day of rain

I know I was feeling a little dried out last month when I was in New Mexico, but the amount of rain that I have experienced since arriving at Anahuac is ridiculous. It rained the entire day today. That cancelled my plans to do the salinity tests and bird counts. I'm starting to get a good case of cabin fever. ;)

The skies are supposed to clear overnight and no rain is forecast until next Tuesday. I sure hope the forecasters are correct. I have to work at the shop tomorrow, run the VIS (visitor's information station) on Saturday, and hope to finally do the salinty tests and bird counts on Sunday. That should allow for three days for the back roads to dry out some.

I'm afraid that there is nothing else to report from the soggy south....

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment