.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Sunday Blast from the Past

The third week of September, 2008, I finished my stint at Dinosaur National Monument and headed on down the road toward Albuquerque. My first stop along the way was...


Arches National Park near Moab, Utah.
I didn't hike any of the long trails this visit as I had in 1988. I also didn't take very good notes on the names of the arches I did see, so I'll just include a few pics.




I think this formation may have been called the three sisters, but don't quote me on that. :(
One of the trails that I did take went right through several large slabs,

in order to get to the arch.

I stayed at a private campground near Moab for a few days while I was there. The campground in the National Park is twenty-five miles into the park and does not have hook-ups. It was booked solid while I was there, so I didn't have a chance to experience camping there.


Before I left, I made sure to have reservations for the next stop on my journey...Mesa Verde National Park in Colorado.


Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment