.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday: a day of rest

It's been pretty uneventful today. The winds have been very strong today and tonight out of the south, but the temperatures have remained mild. I did identify a small flock of Vesper Sparrows out the window this morning, but no birds have found my feeders yet. I did a few little chores around the rig today and went on several walks with Emma to further explore the area up on this hill, but other than that, it was a peaceful and restful day.

I put out my indoor/outdoor 6' X 12' rug in front of the door and battened it down with rocks. The high winds were picking it up. Emma and I spent a good deal of the day outdoors enjoying the pleasant temperatures. Not much excitement to report. ;)

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment