.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Laminator Queen for a day.

It's been a few days since I posted, and that's because I haven't had internet service. I gave the antennae a little twist the other day thinking it might improve reception, and then the overcast and fog moved in for a couple of days. I don't know which had the detrimental effect on my reception or maybe it was a combination of both. Anyway, today the air cleared and I twisted the antennae back to where it was and viola!!, I have reception tonight.

Yesterday, I worked the entire day in the office since it was chilly and there was mist and light rain all day. I spent eight hours running the laminator and getting more things ready for the educational programs. Not exactly exciting, but it was work that had to be done. The training for the ed. programs is next week, so everything needs to be ready and nobody else seemed to know how to run a laminator.

I'm going to publish this now, in case my reception quits again. I'll try to post more later.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment