.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Texas brisket

Thanks to daylight savings time, Emma didn't make herself known until almost seven this morning.  :)  It was down in the thirties again, but by the afternoon I had to turn the AC on.  What a gorgeous day.  While I was making my final trip to the laundry shed this afternoon,  Lynne and John asked if I was going to the potluck today.  I said, "What potluck?"  It turns out Dub was having everyone over to his house again, and he would be making a Texas brisket. 

I remember his brisket from last year.  It is very tender, and everyone raves about it.  However, I like it's tenderness, but don't care for the smokiness of it.  I think the best use of a beef brisket is a boiled corned beef dinner!  And isn't St. Patrick's Day next week?  I guess I know what I'll be having on Wednesday.

Not much else is new from my neck of the woods.  Hope you all had a happy Pi day!

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later,  Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment