.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Perfect Dog???

Back when I was at Laguna Atascosa Nat'l Wildlife Refuge, my friends, Diana and John, and I split the cost of buying a training program that, if followed will result in your canine companion becoming the Perfect Dog. I must say that I have not been diligent in my administration of the prescribed program. :( However, Emma's behavior has improved and I need to get back to the rigors of the program. So, tonight I will order another special collar and a special fetch ball toy attached to a long lead. The new collar will go to John and Diana so their challenging dog, Buffy, can join the program when they arrive later this coming week. Emma has been a real challenge to me and short of calling the Dog Whisperer, I will endeavor to give this program further energy.

I still haven't been able to get the generator to work for more than three seconds. I'm hoping John will be able to give me some pointers when he arrives.

Temps went down to twenty last night and I'm afraid my tomato plant has had it. It's supposed to warm up as the week goes on. I'll probably buy another plant and try again. Today was spent doing laundry, cleaning the "house", and working on a couple of walking sticks. American Goldfinches, House Finches, Black-crested Titmice, and a Northern Cardinal have visited my feeder today. I guess the birds have finally found the feeder.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment