.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A dull day in New Mexico

The weatherman was correct once again. It was cold and rainy all day. I went over and found cyber friends, Bob and Judy, intoduced myself, and spent a couple of hours chatting with them. After lunch, I headed for Rio Rancho to do grocery shopping. Lot's of people hate grocery shopping, but I have always enjoyed it. Today was no exception. I even found some good sized raw shrimp (26-30 count) for $5.99/lb. I think shrimp scampi is in my future. ;)

As I write this evening, I'm seeing a little bit of blue showing through the cloud cover. If the sun shows itself tomorrow, I will head for Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument. I think it's about eight miles from my campsite.

Emma also hopes the sun shines tomorrow. It doesn't take much to give her cabin fever...especially since she doesn't like getting wet. It's been a long inside day for her.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment