.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The storm abates

After a day and a half of rain, the sky finally cleared and the sun came out. I headed for Marble Falls to do my grocery shopping and decided to take a rather circuitous route to get home. There is a small grocery store in Liberty Hill that has a terrific selection of meats. I wanted to stop there to get some more ground chuck and a rib-eye steak. Eventually I made it back to the RV and the temps had soured to 80* by then. I took Emma out for a walk and then got my chairs out from storage again and enjoyed the afternoon. There wasn't any wind for a change, but that resulted in many gnat type insects flying around my face. They were just storming Emma, and she tried to get away from them under the RV. Eventually, I just took her inside and turned the AC on so she would be comfortable.

This is not a good night for uploading pictures, as usual, so I guess I'll sign off for the day.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment