.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Sunday, April 5, 2009

A late St. Patrick's Day Dinner




I really enjoyed having a regular kitchen today so I could prepare the corned beef. The corned beef, cabbage, and potato were delicious if I do say so myself! I could prepare this dinner in the RV, but I really don't want to do three hours of boiling inside the rig with all that moisture.



It was a good day for domestic chores. The wind was blowing so hard again, that I didn't mind staying indoors and doing laundry and housecleaning. Emma did get her excercise outside, however, chasing the exercise ball I purchased.



Yesterday, I helped out with the Brownie program at Doe Skin Ranch, and enjoyed a relatively windless late afternoon sitting outside and appreciating the scenery. Unlike today, it was 85* outside.


The clouds at sunset tonight made me think of the geese migrating north. Do you see that honker winging his way northward?

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment