.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A no news travel day

I was on the road this morning by 9:30, and headed west on I 80. After 270 miles I pulled into a Passport America campground about 40 miles west of Omaha, Nebraska. About the best I can say for this place is that it's OK for an overnight, but that's it.

The weather forecast doesn't look good for tomorrow, but I'm hoping to at least get into Nebraska before the winds get too bad. I'm also hoping the rain tonight isn't too extensive as I'm parked on grass.

Travel days are generally pretty boring, and that's the way I like them...no traumas or incidents. On a positive note, I have good internet and several TV stations. I'm bushed, so will just veg out watching TV tonight.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

1 comment:

  1. I also like to travel because through travelling you explore the world and sometimes you get bored as well but still it is very enjoyable. compare park and fly deals

    ReplyDelete