.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Monday, August 24, 2009

A near disaster....

...or, how I nearly had an indoor swimming pool in the rig.

Today was a day for domestic chores. I did a couple of loads of laundry, vacuumed the rig, and went to town for groceries. After putting the groceries away, I used the bathroom and then took Emma out for a short walk. Thank goodness it was a short walk. When we got back, I hooked her up outside and came back in for a minute. I was hearing a running water sound and checked the kitchen sink...nothing. So I headed for the bathroom and found the toilet overflowing! Every once in a while, after flushing, the water flow doesn't stop. I normally wait in the bathroom to hear the gurgling sound that signals that the water has stopped. I guess I had other things on my mind, and left before hearing it. I was able to sop up the water with a towel before there was too much of a disaster. Phew! Sometimes I just get lucky.

That was enough excitement for one day for me. I'll probably just relax for the remainder of the evening. Tomorrow I'll begin the slow process of getting the rig ready to move out next Monday.

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment