.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Sunday, June 14, 2009

A peak on the wild side

While I was going through my morning ritual of reading travel blogs, Emma was getting all hyped up on the dashboard. So, I looked out the front window and immediately hopped up to get my camera. Here's what I saw:


Mother white tailed deer was telling her offspring to wake up!


"Okay, Mom, I'll get up."

Time to run and play....
"Hey, Mom, I think I see something over there!" (It was me hanging out the side window of the RV with my camera. I ended up with a cramp in my leg, but at least I didn't fall out.)
Playing and learning is hard work!

"I need a snack."
"Mmm...lip smacking good."

Okay, time to move on..........
.
What a cool start to the morning! That little peak at wildlife made my day.
.
We actually had a few visitors today and twelve people showed up for the Sunday afternoon movie. That more than doubled the amount of people that came in yesterday. Now I can start planning my five days off. If it doesn't rain too hard, Pershing State Park is at the top of my list.
.
Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy






1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome. I am so jealous mom. I want to retire and do what you do. I think I will have to figure out what I am going to need to do to be able to do this when I retire.

    ReplyDelete