.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brrrrrr!!

The high temp today was only forty. I know if you are up north that this would be balmy, but I guess my blood has thinned because I have been very cold all day.

It's a good thing I bought a new computer word game yesterday because I only ventured out to walk Emma and to go to Port Isabel to get some supplies for Thursday's potluck holiday luncheon. The game is called Flip Words 2, and the label said it is addictive. It reminds me of a variation of Wheel of Fortune in that you have to find words whose first letter will help solve a phrase. This will add to my stash of games to play during down times. It will join scrabble, spider solitaire, and MahJong (?).

The best news of the day is that it looks like I'll be a grandmother for the fourth time in the not too distant future. Congratulations go out to my daughter, Robyn, and her husband, Dennis. Looks like I may just have to drive up to Indiana in late September. Go figure.........

Thanks for stopping by....talk to you later, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment