.

.
Borrego Springs, CA

Monday, August 15, 2011

A 30 second commercial for your life

I was reading CHUCK and Anneke’s blog, “goldenshoe RV trip” this afternoon, and found his post most thought provoking.  He and Anneke had recently visited the Hope Cemetery in Vermont.  Most, if not all, of the headstones in this cemetery are made from locally mined granite, and many are very unique.  Chuck posed a question at the end of his post that asked what each of us would have on our headstone that was a 30 second commercial for our life. 

I hope you’ll hop on over to his post, and give it some thought.  My 30 second answer was “ She finally grew feathers and flew away??”  I sure would like to know what everyone else would say, so chime in here and on Chuck’s blog with your answers.  Isn’t it a great question?

Thanks for stopping by… talk to you later,  Judy

17 comments:

  1. Great idea for a blog...Loved yours..it's perfect! Here's mine....Great idea...and I loved yours!!!Here's mine..."Look Out God, Here She Comes..Lotsa Luck!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like visiting old cemeteries. We will be driving thru Vermont on Thursday on way to CT from Adirondacks. No time to stop to explore though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She lived worthy of Christ's sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "He stopped here last"

    darrell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need some time to think about that. I think I need to live more of my life before I come up with a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Sure, now you come to visit"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your 30 second commercial is perfect for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopefully my headstone will NOT read:

    "Road kill."

    (I was trying to think of something animal and RV related!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very interesting question, but it will take a lot longer than 30 seconds to find the answer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What first came to my mind was, "Been there, done that." :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mine could read: "Finally, a permanent address."

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it - just perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete